Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sunday, June 29, 2014

It is someones birthday QUESS WHO?



HAPPY BIRTHDAY - June 29, 1944
"I was born in Memorial Hospital in Pawtucket, RI at 12:30pm. on Thursday, June 29, 1944. My mommy told me she was going to a movie and she knew I was going to be born and went to the hospital."
This is my Daddy, he was in World War II
I am only 2 and I am waiting for him to come home so we can play and he can hug me and hug me. I miss him so much and I know he misses me and Mommy, too.

" I am sitting on Mommy and Daddy's bed, so Mommy can tell me a bedtime story. I love stories read to me. We live in an apartment on 94 Warren Avenue in East Providence, RI02914. When my Daddy comes home we are going to go live in one of Nana's apartments down the road at 413 Warren Avenue. We will be all together there, Mommy, Daddy , and me"
Mommy , Daddy and I are a happy family

"This is my best friend, Diane, we are sitting on the step at my Poppy's house (Manuel Medeiros) on Broadway Avenue, East Providence, RI. We are waiting for Mommy to come home from work. My Aunt Isabel, who I have called Bobie is taking this picture. She and Poppy take care of me so Mommy and Daddy can work and make some money."

"This is my favorite picture, it was taken in Providence at the Loring Studio. I am 3 years old."

Whose pictures are these?

Kathleen Ann Pacheco-Corbett

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Great Blog!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday